- .Cross-country Running Shoes
- Whether you run for fun, or race to win, sportsshoes.com has cross country running shoes, running spikes for track & field, and trainers for road race or marathon. Browse our range of running accessories including sports stopwatches, reflective wear and trail socks. Search for running shoes by model, by size, by brand or by price.
(Added: 8-Apr-2005 Hits: 4311 Rating: 9.98 Votes: 7) Rate It
- .Wiggle Cross-country Running Store
- The Wiggle on-line Cross Country Running Store has everything a runner needs, shoes, fuel, clothing, pulse monitors, training aids and more...
(Added: 12-Dec-2004 Hits: 2037 Rating: 9.95 Votes: 17) Rate It
- Bearbrook Joggers.
- Welcome to Bearbrook Joggers, a running club based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. Formed in 1984 our membership comprises over 70 members. We meet at the Bucks CC sports & Social club opposite the ambulance station (Stoke Mandeville hospital) on Lower road. We are a sociable club and organise various functions throughout the year, including Cross Country runs and we are division 2 Champions!
(Added: 24-Feb-2004 Hits: 1023 Rating: 9.96 Votes: 6) Rate It
- "Welcome to BoobyDoo the company run by women for women. As a lifelong fellrunner based in the Lake District - my friends and I test many of the products found on our website and only include the best!
(Added: 25-Jun-2004 Hits: 892 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Centurion Running Club.
- We are a running club based at the North Solihull Sports Centre track, Chelmsley Wood, near Birmingham. We take part in road running and cross country competitions, including the Birmingham Cross Country League and Warwickshire Road Running League.
(Added: 24-Feb-2004 Hits: 1079 Rating: 9.26 Votes: 18) Rate It
- Chiltern Harriers Athletic Club.
- We are an active athletics club competing in Cross-Country,
Track & Field, Road Running and Triathlon.
We are a friendly club, catering for a wide range of athletic abilities and aspirations. We have athletes who enjoy the competitive aspects of the sport and thrive on competition, and those who just want to run for pleasure and to keep fit.
(Added: 24-Feb-2004 Hits: 1084 Rating: 9.58 Votes: 16) Rate It
- Highgate Harriers.
- Highgate Harriers was founded in 1879 and club members, past and present, have enjoyed running over the beautiful surroundings of Hampstead Heath ever since. The club is based at the Parliament Hill running track on the south side of Hampstead Heath, London, NW5 and with 800 acres of undulating heathland to train over, has developed a strong tradition in cross country running.
(Added: 24-Feb-2004 Hits: 1101 Rating: 9.55 Votes: 15) Rate It
- London Heathside.
- London Heathside is a club for all road runners, track and field athletes, cross-country and recreational runners based in North London at Finsbury Park Athletics Track and at the Harringay Club in Crouch End.
(Added: 24-Feb-2004 Hits: 1025 Rating: 9.64 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Oxford university Cross-Country club
- Cross-country is one of only fourteen Full Blue sports in the University and certainly one that consistently maintains an extremely high standard of competition.
(Added: 24-Feb-2004 Hits: 757 Rating: 9.64 Votes: 10) Rate It
- Reigate Priory Athletic running cross country Club
- The main aims of the club are to promote an enjoyment of athletics and to provide the members with teaching in skills and techniques for training and competition in running events, regardless of experience or talent.
(Added: 24-Feb-2004 Hits: 926 Rating: 9.50 Votes: 7) Rate It